What is Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)?
‘Senior Professional in Human Resources’, abbreviated as SPHR is an official certification from the HRCI which certifies HRs with 6 to 8 years of experience in the complex fields related to HR as well as having a comprehensive knowledge of the business processes and the common practices.
The certification can be achieved by giving their exams which tests the HR’s knowledge in multiple business areas in the following pattern:
- Business management and strategy: 30%
- Compensation and benefits: 13%
- Employee and labour relations: 14
- Human resource development: 19%
- Risk management: 7%
- Workforce planning and employment: 17%
- The exam consists of 175 multiple choice questions that need to be answered within a time period of 3 hours.