What does work means? Employees would say, getting up in the morning, carrying their carcases to the washroom and getting ready for the long commute to work location, bla..bla..bla. Employees often find it hectic to commute daily to the same place for same work, which could rather be done from home.
Flexible working has undoubtedly always been the first choice of fellow workers. Nothing to hide. Working from options and favorable shifts offer them better work-life balance and improved productivity due to comfort.
Better accomplishments and more deliverables are some major benefits of working from home, which is a plus point for the business. Right? When we talk about what benefits lie with the employee and employer while working from home, it comes out a huge list.
Is Work from Home here to stay? – Must read
Here’s a glance of some popular benefits of working from home:
- You can save money and hours on commuting
- More work can be delivered for the saved time
- More productive while working from home
- Employer doesn’t have to pay for workspace
- Lower recurring costs for start-ups
- No expense on office components like cafeteria, desktop, etc.
- Time saved on physical meetings
- Better employee retention due to happy work culture
- Employee turnover
- Better learning opportunities
The list goes on…
Conclusion? With right HR tools at the base, remote workforce management is no difficulty. Managing timesheets and online payroll is easier with the integration of cloud-based HR solution. Working from home i.e. flexible working awaits an endless list of benefits for both the parties.
To learn more about how Pocket HRMS can make it easier for your business/ organization to manage remote people and perform better, read our best blogs here! Should you have queries? Write to us at email@example.com