We are well into the second half of 2021, and it sure has been an unexpected yet successful ride for Pocket HRMS. HR industry has completely changed since the pandemic, and it still is.
2021 till now has been all about managing teams remotely, communication, and employee retention. But the year also gave an opportunity for HR to explore and adjust to an unimaginable situation.
Pocket HRMS catered to all the needs of the hour, including a vaccination module, to maintain a sustainable HRMS solution. Have a look at the major Pocket HRMS updates that took place in the better half of 2021-
- Travel Module– You can now attach files in the reimbursement form, and view any related reports. However, the Total Advance value cannot be set as zero.
- Reimbursement Module– Ability to add user-defined forms and view filled-up fields in the module
- Employee Self-Service Portal- Customized URL, Enhanced Absent Chart, Real-time punch in/out, Geo Fencing-Report accessible by Employees, Manager & HR
- Mobile App– Location validation based on set geo-fence. Mismatch report will be saved in Geo-Fencing Mismatch Report.
- Data Wizard- New Option to Stop Payment. You can now filter employees based on Stop Payment marked as Yes or No. If selected Yes, employees with stop payment enabled will be included in the data wizard report. Alternately, if selected No, employees with stop payment enabled will be excluded from the data wizard report.
- Appraisal Module– Ability to set employee goals, Final Rating, and easy Report Optimization. Employee & Manager ratings can be viewed in the Appraisal report.
- Statutory Compliance- PF calculation at 10% is now supported.
- Recruitment Module– Candidate Self Service Portal, Easy Onboarding, & Multi-Level approval. HR will receive notification during each level of confirmation.
- Income Tax– Proof Entries, Previous Employer Tax directly via the app. Lender details and Landlord details can be entered in the Proof Entry Page.
- Exit Management: HR Empowered– HRs can now view separation details of an employee before approval by the corresponding manager and they can also approve the separation in absence of the manager. Easily accessible Full and Final Form
- Attendance– Hourly OnDuty, option to delete saved shifts, and easy export of Weekly Off for reference. New Report Scheduler through which Pocket HRMS can send late and absent excel report via email
- UX Improvements– One-time filter, label changes, and reduced scrolling on the appraisal page. In the leave entry page, the leave components having some opening balance will be given preference for easier access to quick leave overview information.
- Leave Module– Validation has been added to minimize incorrect entries. Employees having approved OnDuty entries on a date will not be able to add leave entries on the same date. In Leave Credit you can now add employee comp-off credit category-wise and also import leave credit data with decimal values for full and half-day leave credits.
- Vaccination Records- Employees can add vaccination records directly from their ESS Portal. Details such as the vaccine type, number of doses, vaccination date, and option to upload the vaccination certificate. There’s also a provision to download their certificate from the CoWin Portal for easy and quick access. HR Teams will be able to get detailed employee vaccination reports as part of the Vaccination Records Management
- Payslip Designer- Ability to design, edit fonts, and generate payslips easily
Pocket HRMS extends its gratitude to each and every one of you for making the better half of 2021 a huge success. Share your thoughts with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.