Benefits of Pocket HRMS- HR software – Module Brief:
As explained in the previous blog, Pocket HRMS is India’s first complete HRMS software which is based on Cloud platform. Some features of the cloud HR software was explained in the previous blog itself, going further, we will have a look at the following features of Pocket HRMS:
Pocket HRMS consists of the following Modules:
- Personnel Information Portal – PIP
- Online Leave tracking module – OLTS
- Reimbursement module – Benefits
Online Pocket Payroll, can be accessed in intranet as well as in internet, provided it shared on global IP. Let’s look in brief each module briefly:
- Personnel Information Portal-PIP: This module comprises of below modules. Where the logged in person can see the salary information, TDS entry, Worksheets and so on (Depends on what access is provided). It comprises of various reports that are present.
One can see their TDS declaration and proofs, HR policies of the office. The HR can view intricate details like pending F and F, pending joining documents, stop payment and loan details of the employee.
- Online leave tracking module – OLTS: This module of Pocket HRMS handles all the leave management for the organization. Below is quick overview of OLTS module. Where the logged in person can see his leaves, add leaves, and see report for applied leaves (Depends on what access is provided):
One of the most important features of any online payroll software is the ability to handle the leave management. Pocket HRMS comes with a self – service portal for all employees which is completely cloud based. Now leave can be applied for an approved along with the personal information of the employees from anywhere, any device and any time.
Pocket HRMS is based on the safest platform – Windows Azure which is most secure for the data and number of transactions which happen online.