Leave Management Module in Pocket HCM
Defining leaves in a Payroll HR Software is an essential part of the HR Process. These leaves are mostly the government holidays and company holidays if any. With Pocket Payroll software for HR and employee management, makes it very easy to define the Holiday List in the Payroll Software. To know how to define holidays in Pocket HR Payroll Software.
Go to Leave module click on setting >> holiday
1. Holidays for a year can be listed out here in this segment
2. Enter the date
3. Enter the reason for holiday
4. Press enter to go to the next row
5. Enter the details as required
6. Enter all the holidays in a given year as required
7. All the holidays details will be displayed in chronological order
8. Click save to save the settings.
9. Click preview to view the holiday listings at any point.
10. Select and Click delete button for deleting a holiday entry.
11. Select yes or no to continue.
In most large and medium organizations payroll is an essential monthly activity, which is fairly routine in nature. Depending on the size and nature of the organization, this activity can be fraught with complexities related to calculations, deductions and statutory regulations. There also exist several routine processes like leave management, income tax calculation and deductions, reimbursements and routine HR communication which are time consuming and error prone. Pocket HCM is a complete cloud based HR payroll software that not only offers organizations value for money but is also universally applicable irrespective of industry vertical, unlike most other payroll applications.
For more details on the Cloud subscription model of Pocket HCM, SMS SAGE to 56767. You can also contact Pocket HCM team at email@example.com