How time tracking software can solve overtime management problems?
No, we won’t brag about how a time tracking software works, nor we’ll go into its mechanism! Instead, the blog will throw light on ways to use a time tracking software effectively when it comes to managing overtimes.
Integrating an efficient time tracking tool with your current attendance management system will not only help your employees get what they deserve in terms of pay and accurate overtime calculations, but also help in error-free hourly pay computations often paid to lawyers, freelancers, etc.
Here’s how a time tracking software can help your HR manage overtime like a pro:
- Improved work-rate: Including a time tracking software engenders transparency in a company’s work culture. Due to transparent, customers and clients are liable to choose you. It is the new hack for improved business, as it not only affects external relations, but also forces its employees to perform better.
- Time tracking vs attendance management: Is time tracking the same as attendance management software? No. Time tracking software ensures that you do not lose your track throughout your project or achieving any target by calculating the exact hours put in. While attendance management involves keeping a note of employees’ present in a workplace. They are both important to any business in different aspects and needs to be integrated with your working style to achieve greater potential with ease.
- Improved workforce trust: After employees are assured of accurate tracking of hours, disputes go down. This eventually builds trust among employees leading to workforce managing their time on their own instead of their superiors checking-in every now and then.
- Better management of deadlines: With clear view of your tasks or projects in the plate, one can easily estimate his/her completion date and avoid crossing deadlines.
- Empowers workforce: A detailed data of workforce puts managers at ease. This results in transparency and trust between managers and staff eventually, rendering more freedom to the employees thus, improving their morale.
Other hidden features of any efficient time tracking software includes project management for manufacturing and other industries with online invoicing for hourly payments, built-in alerts and advanced analytics.
Pocket HRMS is one such HRMS tool that comes with a built-in time tracking module to help you track employee timings in an easy and smart way. To know more, SMS SALES to 56767 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org