As per the Union Health Ministry (UHM), the coronavirus is spreading rapidly day by day and causing illnesses ranging, from the common cold to acute respiratory syndromes. The WHO has declared the coronavirus epidemic as a global health emergency and published guidelines to keep your workplace safe against COVID-19. It’s time for Indian employers to take some serious actions from their side to prevent the spread of Coronavirus at the office.
Follow these basic guidelines to avoid the spread of COVID-19 at the workplace:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Put sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the workplace.
- Avoid handshakes with peoples and talk with them at a safe distance.
- Avoid coming to the office if you are not feeling well.
- Maintain hygiene of frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Clean your keyboards and mouse regularly.
- Display posters promoting hand-washing and respiratory hygiene.
- Keep your workstation/desk clean.
Nowadays, many employers are allowing their employees to ‘work from home (wfh)’ to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Manage your staff with the help of cloud-based HRMS Software like Pocket HRMS as it has features like;
- GPS Tracking is the feature of attendance management in Pocket HRMS. When an employee clicks on the punch button, his location and time automatically get stored into the software database.
- Timesheet Management System helps employers to track daily work of their staff by asking them to fill timesheets. Employers can track employees’ daily work by viewing the employee-filled timesheets.
- Employee Self Service Portal (ESS Portal), a module which managers and HR people can utilize to keep close tabs on the employees. Also, employees can use it to punch in via their browser or pocket HRMS app.
Pocket HRMS is ready to tackle the growing need to work from home all the while maintaining optimum productivity.
Disclaimer: Pocket HRMS and our writers do not claim any cures or only precautions for enterprises and individuals. The ways discussed above in the article do not claim to be the only solution.
Disclaimer: Pocket HRMS and our writers do not claim any cure or precaution. The ways discussed above in the article do not claim to be the only solution for enterprises and individuals. Please do follow govt. and WHO guidelines for precautionary measures.