Assigning different user rights in Pocket HCM Software
Cloud-based HR Payroll Software provided by Pocket HCM gives the HR Manager of the company, the flexibility to assign different user rights to different executives. Managers and Executives at different levels have different level of access. From seeing their own leaves to approving other employees’ leaves, different level of access can be given in Pocket HCM.
Here is an easy guide on how to assign user rights in pocket HCM software:
- Go to the Setting -> User Rights option :
- Assigning user rights is very important as it restricts users from having access to certain confidential data in the Payroll software
- User rights can be used to provide rights based on company, category, modules and menus as per users.
Select the company name that the user will get access to
- Select the user
- Select the category the data of which can be accessed by the user
- Select the modules and the menus
Select the sub-menus the user can have access to (as shown in image below)
- Click save to save the settings
- Settings can be changed any time required by going to Settings -> User Rights
To know more about Pocket HCM, You can write to the Pocket HRMS team at email@example.com. With offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgon and Bangalore, Pocket HCM seeks to be closer to all its users and give service to the optimum.