Workforce management aka human resources management is all about nurturing and retaining a highly engaged and productive workforce. It may sound cakewalk, but it certainly is not, since it demands attention and competence from HR professionals.
On the other hand, any HR management blunders might lead to a total disaster affecting the productivity and organizational efficiency dearly.
Here are the ways cloud HR software can bolster workforce management:
1. Automation: Almost every cloud-based HRMS software available today comes with clever automation functionalities. A robust cloud HRMS serves well for a range of flexible shifts, offers real-time and insightful views of the workforce, and skill sets available within the team to help drive operational efficiency, control costs and boost performance/productivity.
2. Employee self-service: Provides your employees with the much-needed liberty when it comes to checking and updating their personal details, downloading payslips, applying for day-offs, etc. on the go from their mobile devices. Talk about empowering your employees!
3. Time tracking and leave management: Cloud payroll software’s simple and easy-to-use time tracking module automates the entire leave management process. This curbs all the complexities and manual work associated with tracking the leaves taken by employees.
Reduces HR admin work to substantial levels.
4. Time and attendance: Cloud HR software eases the entire process of recording, tracking, and managing time and attendance of employees. Also, you get detailed MIS reports of employee attendance patterns at fingertips with just a few clicks.
5. Detailed reporting and analytics on the go: Track, record and manage time and attendance details of employees without performing cumbersome manual tasks for the same. Lay their hands on accurate and real-time employee data. Utilize resources to the fullest by keeping a track of employee availability through the self-service portal. Save time and efforts spent on manual HR administration chores.
Approve leave requests on the go and track leave patterns with a click.
Cloud HR software automates all your critical HR operations and provides easy-to-apprehend graphical reports on interactive cloud-based dashboards for efficient employee management. Thus, it can be concluded that a cloud payroll software can help bolster workforce management through optimum employee engagement, empowerment, reduced workforce turnover rate, and most importantly, streamlined HR processes.
Pocket HRMS is a leading cloud-based HRMS software. With fully equipped offices and development centers across India, it is fast becoming a hot favorite Cloud payroll and HRM solution among SMEs aimed to empower HRs and employees! To learn more about our end-to-end HRM solution, contact us here.