HR Software for BFSI Sector
A new-age payroll software for BFSI Leaders!
Often coined as the backbone of a country’s growth and economy, the BFSI (Banking, Financial services and Insurance) sector is undoubtedly the most organized and streamlined industries of all. Nevertheless, the recent global economic turmoil has caused the BFSI sector to undergo tremendous stress in terms of dealing stringent regulations, security measures and risk management. Most importantly, the BFSI industry requires a robust and proficient workforce to attain the desired goals. Thereby, human resources management ought to be top-notch. Our cloud based HR software for BFSI sector helps streamline critical HR functions paving way for efficient human capital management.
HR Challenges for BFSI Industry:
- Maintaining and tracking accurate employee details.
- Compliance problems with regard to employment regulations
- Performance management and tracking
- Setting up payroll process
- Managing benefits, increments, compensation, bonus, etc.
- Earnings and deductions
- Time management
- Leave management
- Payroll reporting
- Lack of automated payroll computation
- Lack of self service for employees
- Statutory compliance
- Lack of centralized employee database management
- Problems with full and final settlement
- Paper based HR processes
Pocket HRMS Software for BFSI:
- Automated time management addressing the needs of staff deployed at diverse hierarchy levels
- Automated disciplinary and grievances
- Efficient management of postings and transfers
- Automated leave management
- Hassle-free performance management
- Automated salary and benefits calculations
- Accurate tax computations
- Full statutory compliance
- Centralized payroll and employee information hub
- Hassle-free full and final settlement
- Employee self service portal
- Paperless leave management
Technology today can help identify positive and performance behaviour of employees quite easily. And, our HCM software for BFSI industry makes it possible. Our payroll software for BFSI addresses the diverse requirements of the Banking, Financial services and Insurance sector and streamlines several HR functions.